Digital label printing allows short runs of "process" colour labels. These labels allow for high quality printed photographic images through the use of conventional flexo, screen or letterpress printing. Digital printing allows for cost-effective product trials eg. 50 labels each of 16 different variants.
Digital labels can be supplied on gloss or matt papers, as well as synthetic materials, using permanent removable, freeze and high temperature adhesives.
Digital printing allows you to further enhance your labels by printing on metallic materials by adding a gloss/matt varnish, hot foil or screen-printed links.
Advantages of printing digital labels:
- No minimum order
- No plate costs whatsoever, regardless of the number of sorts
- No high stockholding necessary
- Exceptionally high quality print
- Variable data such as sequential numbers and barcodes can be added at no extra cost
- A single 'proof' can be produced on the correct material with the desired finish, to show exactly what the label would look like when produced on a main print run
Call us on 01628 782082 for a quotation.
Request a Sample Pack
We'll send you a sample pack in tonight's first class post. If possible, please specify the label type/s you are interested in, so we can tailor the sample pack to your requirements.